Welcome to the website of Dr. Gary Hotson, Ph.D., R.Psych. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
I am a registered Clinical Psychologist in Edmonton, Alberta. I have worked in both hospital and private practice settings. Primarily, I provide individual therapy to adults contending with: depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), trauma, abuse, grieving, substance abuse, and personality disorders.
I have a special interest in fostering well-being in my clients (not just addressing symptoms) – that is, finding meaning and purpose in life, feeling fulfilled, feeling empowered, building self-esteem, and fostering healthy relationships.
I have eclectic training and I tailor therapy to the needs and interests of my clients. I believe the type of therapy provided should be supported by research, but also must be in-line with a person’s worldview to be effective.
- Years in Practice: 10+ Years
- School: University of Manitoba (Ph.D.)
- License No.: 3467 Alberta
Areas of practice
- Avg Cost (per session): $220 (i.e., recommended rate of the Alberta Psychological Association)
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
- Insurance Plans: plans (e.g., Blue Cross) cover varied amounts of Psychology Services. Please check your coverage for amounts.
#312, 9707 110 St. NW. Edmonton, Alberta